Log in. Log out. Banking Done.
- View your balances in real time
- Instant transfer between accounts
- View checks as they clear
- Free online Bill Pay
- Convenient e-Statements
- Popmoney® personal payment service
Free Bill Pay
The fast, easy way to pay bills.
- Make payments to almost any account
- Schedule automatic payments
- Unlimited payments per month
- Pay all your bills from one site
- Stop payments when needed
- Pay creditors faster
Bill Pay FAQ
Statements without the stamp
- Get $10.00* just for signing up
- Enrollment is quick and easy
- Convenient access thru Online Banking
- Statements stored online
- Safest delivery method available
Enrollment is Easy!
To enroll in e-Statements, just log into your Online Banking** and follow these steps:
- Click on the Self Service tab
- Click on the e-Statement link
- Click on the Sign Up button
- Read and accept Terms Pop-up blocker must be turned off
*$10.00 will be deposited into your TECU savings account the following month after enrollment verification is complete.
**Enrollment available to registered Online Banking users. Once a member is enrolled for e-Statements, they will no longer receive a paper statement.
Use your mobile device to access your account whenever, wherever.
- Real time account balances
- Pay bills
- Remote Deposit
- Immediate funds transfer
- Access to account history
- Schedule text account alerts
- Works with text messaging and smart phones*
Text Banking Only
Even if you don’t have Internet on your mobile device, you can still sign up for Mobile Money’s texting feature. Simply click the SMS/Text Messaging option when enrolling in online banking. After enrolling, text 25215 to instantly receive your account info as a text message right to your phone.
Mobile Money Text Banking* Commands
- BAL: Get your current balance on your TECU accounts
- HIST (with acct. name): View the last transactions on your TECU accounts
- HELP: text “HELP” to 25215 for support & contact information for TECU
- STOP: text “STOP” to 25215 to cancel or Opt Out
*Message and Data rates may apply. Must be a current online banking user. To get started, click on the “How to Get Started” link or contact a Member Service Representative to enroll today 316-263-5756.
Make your financial transactions by phone, anytime, day or night.
Simply Call: 316-263-5756, option 6. You will need your account number and 4-digit PIN number. If you do not have a PIN number, contact Member Services at 316-263-5756.
6300 W 21st North
Wichita, KS 67205
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am – 12:00pm
270 N Broadway
Wichita, KS 67202
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant
1550 Oxen Lane
Burlington, KS 66839
Phone: 620-364-8831, ext. 4925
Monday & Wednesday 7:15 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 9:30 am – 5:45 pm
Friday 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Non-Wolf Creek Employees must obtain
security clearance for admittance
Find branches coast to coast with shared branching. You can access your account at thousands of participating locations around the country for free.
To find a shared branch location:
- Visit www.allco-op.org to search
- Download the “Find Branch” app on iTunes®
- Call 1-888-SITE-COOP (748-3266)
- Look for the logo
TECU ATM Locations
- 6300 W. 21st Street North
- 270 N. Broadway
- 1675 Milo Lane, Burlington, KS
- 1550 Oxen Lane, Burlington, KS
Need more ATMs… NO PROBLEM
To Find a CO-OP Network ATM
- Text your location to 692667 (MYCOOP)
- Download the free CO-OP Network ATM Locator application from the App Store
- Call 1-888-SITE-COOP (748-3266)
Quicken is a personal financial management tool by Intuit that allows you to track activity from all of your accounts in one place. Quicken Web Connect allows you to download your account history from your TECU Credit Union account. You can then use Quicken to create budgets, analyze spending, and more.